GOOGLE

anaylitics

JUST EARN SIMPLY BY VIEWING ADS

Sorry friends as I was on my Vaccation for the last whole month now back to work.
This formula of earning by viewing ads is quite common and most of them are fake but as you know out of hundreds there is one who proves to be true and that I think it is Clixsense my experience shows that the company is user friendly and they have payout as low as $10.00 which itself proves their genuineness fake companies never give such low pay
For some higher payouts Wao India is also good.
One mistake poeple generally makes in MLM that they delete the referring code but that is the worst mistake I also use to do it when I was a newcomer but if you are referred by someone you are in the downline of that person but that dos'nt mean it will have effect on your earnings but the positive thing is you are in a group of people rather starting your own line you are viewed & helped by thosands of people in your upline chain .

Happy Earning

mani andrew
maniand1@gmail.com