GOOGLE

anaylitics

AFFLIATE PROGRAMS - (FOR NEWCOMERS)

Make Money Online - with adult sites

After you start working with freelance sites, you will learn lot of things on internet. How to promote a website, how to advertise, how to incorporate html links, how to create html links and so on while you make money online.

Affiliation Marketing which is one of the best way to make money online.This is nothing big but a promotion of a site or product or service and you will be paid a commission for sale or sign up or even for a click.

In successful affiliate marketing I always make answers for my own three questions…. 1) What to 2) Where to and 3) How to do promotion.
As an illustrative example to answer above questions …1) A dating site to promote where I earn $1 for free sign up 2) On social networking sites like perfspot, myspace etc (as I don’t have my own site!!) 3) Make a nice profile on social sites, make young friends who are crazy, funny and inclined more towards dating activities.
I will promote that dating site thru text n banner links by posting messages and comments."

Start with few adult affiliate programs where the promotion is fairly easy and to start earning money during initial stages. I was hesitate to do but later convinced with him when I saw a dollar on my stats board.We need not worry that we will be with adult content(like banners)as we have options to use text links, softcore and non nude banners. Those who don't have any hesitation can very well do with all the materials.

Make Money Online is a reality when I started affiliate marketing initially with adult sites. I have a couple of such sites where their service, tools and payments are excellent and perfect.Check them out and be a part of online money making community.

As I told I have two such programs the one, is a pay per sign up program, where you will earn $1 for male, $2 for couple and $3 for female sign up. Sign up will just complete with e mail verification and account activation. Immediately after the activation you can see the commission on your stat board.

They are very prompt in payments and pay you fortnightly thru check or by paypal account.







The second site is a ranked no.9 on alexa ranking but I am putting it at second place only because here you need to make paid sign ups. For every paid sign up they will pay you $35 to 40. Since it is no.1 in such industry and the way they will promote the member after you make free sign up is wonderful. I can say conversion of 70 free to 1 paid sign up. They say free sign ups are potential paid sign ups.


They only pay you thru check and fortnightly and prompt.

HAPPY EARNING

mani andrew
maniand1@gmail.com